Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My weakness is, that I care too much.

Today was really one of those more negative days. Because I have this blog all planned out, i'm not going to talk about my day in detail, but rather some things that have been floating around in my head due to some occurrences today.

I decided not to write about one thing that happened today because i'm cooled off and don't feel like this is the place for it. So, that leaves me with a subject that I have plenty to say about, so i'll get to it.

I feel like there are a few people in my life who only choose to be around me when they NEED me, not just to hang out or talk or anything. There are "friends" that I have that will go weeks, sometimes even a month without talking to me or acknowledging I exist, then when they NEED something, they appear out of the black holes of the universe, talk to me, hang with me once, and they again vanish.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of this.

I'm not some resource to be used only when you need me, and if you choose to act this way towards me chances are I don't consider you a real friend. Harsh words? Too bad. To be totally honest i'm in a real DGAF (Don't give a fuck) attitude lately and this includes not giving a fuck about worrying about people that don't respond when I text them asking how they are or if they wanna hang out, or people who just hit me up once in a blue moon when they need something, or maybe they're looking for some mad sympathy because nobody else will give it to them and they know in the back of their head that "Hey, Ryan will be there for me!"

Pfft.

Maybe its my fault for being a NICE GUY, who the hell knows. I'm tired of this, as you can see, and i'm to the real point where I am done with this bullshit. You want me to consider you a true friend, prove it to me. It's not that hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment