Friday, September 17, 2010

HYPOCRITES!

Rant.

Through the years, i've held onto and let go of many people in my life. All will remain a part of me always, against my will. We all do this, we all learn from everyone we meet in our life, and we don't always learn something from them, sometimes we just learn about them.

I've gone down this path a few times with a few people. I have learned (about them) that their actions do not reflect what they claim to be. It took me a while in some cases but in the end, their true colors had shown through, whether they wanted them to or not.

And you know what? It sucks. It sucks to think that someone you once knew, got along with, would give the shirt off your back, have now become an acquaintance, if even that. I don't blame myself at all for this situation that applies to me and someone I know. The person in question was all about positivity, but a lot of what I absorbed from them was negativity. "Fuck this, fuck that, I hate this place, etc etc". I know people who claim to be positive, and they never act the way this character did. The individual seemed to pawn all of their unhappiness or problems on others, never taking responsibility FOR themselves.

It's funny how once this person got out of the place they hated so much, they forgot about what made it not such a bad place, the friendship(s) of a few good people, we get put on the back burner, and you wonder why i'm such a dick, well here's your answer. You've changed. You're self absorbed, nothing like what we used to know, and I am definitely not the only one who thinks so . You contradict yourself with your actions and I firmly believe you do what you do
just because you think it's cool or trendy, not because you truly want to. As far as i'm concerned, you no longer exist to me. Call me an asshole, tell me i'm wrong, I don't care, you lost my respect.

Enough about that bullshit, it's got me in a bad enough mood as is. I'm doing more thinking lately about where I want to go in life and what I want to do...


... and when I figure it out, i'll write about it :)

Lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment